[R] Climate data in R

Greg Snow 538280 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 20:01:10 CEST 2016

The rnoaa package has the function ncdc_stations which can be used to
search for stations in a region.  You could use that giving it an
extent around the coordinates that you are interested in (add and
subtract a small amount from the coordinates), then pass the results
from that function (possibly subsetted) into the ncdc function.