[R] 3D surface plot

T.Riedle tr206 at kent.ac.uk
Sat Apr 30 19:48:35 CEST 2016

Dear R users,

I am trying to generate a 3D surface plot given the inflator formula in the attached file.

Now, I want to create a 3D plot showing how Delta changes with the values of Abs(B) and sigma. The other variables in the formula are constant. Delta is calculated daily therefore the subscript t which denotes the day. I have used different functions and different packages but I get either wrong results or an error in R.

Does anyone have an idea which function I should use?

Furthermore, I think I have to create a matrix using the formula above but I do not know how to do that in this connection. Can any body help me with the code for this purpose?

Thanks a lot in advance.