[R] selection columns by type, ie, numeric

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Sat Apr 30 19:35:34 CEST 2016

It would have been more useful to the list and to posterity if you had summarized whatever it was that worked or solved your problem. This note is not very meaningful otherwise.

On Sat, 30 Apr 2016 16:00:10 +0000 (UTC) Carl Sutton via R-help <r-help at r-project.org> wrote:

> My  thanks to Bill Dunlap and  Giorgio Garziano for  their help.   It is greatly appreciated.  I works so well, wow.
> Carl Sutton CPA
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be deleted on receipt. Please respond to the mailing list if appropriate. For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use appropriate addresses.