[R] How to access the latitude & longitude for UK post codes in R

Muhammad Bilal Muhammad2.Bilal at live.uwe.ac.uk
Fri Apr 29 20:25:33 CEST 2016

Hi All,

I have a data frame with three columns i.e., pc, lat, lon.

The pc column is populated with list of postcodes, and I want to execute R command that can get me the lat and lon for the every item in the pc column and populate the respective lat and lon columns.

Is there any package that could be used?

Any help will be really appreciated.

Many Thanks and

Kind Regards

--
Muhammad Bilal
Research Fellow and Doctoral Researcher,

muhammad2.bilal at live.uwe.ac.uk<mailto:olugbenga2.akinade at live.uwe.ac.uk>