[R] Using read.csv() to import data

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 06:00:18 CEST 2016

Keep on reading.

R functions (including analyses and even plots in some cases) pproduce
objects with various structures that are then summarized and displayed
by other functions (which also produce objects), sometimes
automagically. To "export" results to files or other software you need
to know how to capture, manipulate, and extract from these objects.
Keep on studying to learn how. There are also many good online
tutorials. See here for some recommendations:
https://www.rstudio.com/online-learning/#R

Of course, many of us would question why you would want to export
results back to Excel, as R has far greater capabilities  (you can
even produce "dynamic" Word reports with R results using R and
appropriate packages).  But then again, we don't know your situation
... But if you can, in the long run you might be better off ditching
Excel and gaining facility in R. It *does* require some time and
effort, though.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter