[R] Interactive ggvis plot - question

Lars Bishop lars52r at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 13:16:27 CEST 2016

Hello,

I'm trying to plot a histogram (or alternatively the density) of a
variable, with a slider that displays a vertical line with the
corresponding quantile of the distribution of the variable. That is, I what
to interactivity pick for example, the median, and have the vertical line
move to the corresponding value.

Is this possible to implement in ggvis? I read this comment from Hadley
that says vertical lines are not implemented in ggvis (at least as of last
year).

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/ggvis/VpUYCvhbfX8

Best,
Lars.