[R] Number of package in Ubuntu

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Fri Apr 22 21:39:29 CEST 2016

There are thousands of R packages. The majority work fine on multiple platforms.  Whether your packages are in that group is something only you can determine.

I will say that Linux is typically better than Windows when it comes to big data tech, so even if some specific packages don't work there are likely equivalent packages that do.