[R] R [loop statement ]

Jim Lemon drjimlemon at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 12:44:43 CEST 2016

Hi tan sj,
It is by no means easy to figure out what you want without the code,
but If I read your message correctly, you can run the loops either
way. When you have nested loops producing output, it is often a good
idea to include the parameters for each run in the output as well as
the result so that you don't get the results mixed up:

cat(N,mean,...,p.value,"\n")

Jim