[R] Decision Tree and Random Forrest

Michael Artz michaeleartz at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 00:09:39 CEST 2016

I need the output to have groups and the probability any given record in
that group then has of being in the response class. Just like my email in
the beginning i need the output that looks like if A and if B and if C then
%77 it will be D.  The examples you provided are just simply not similar.
They are different and would take interpretation to get what i need.