[R] Decision Tree and Random Forrest

Michael Artz michaeleartz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 23:11:46 CEST 2016

Ok is there a way to do  it with decision tree?  I just need to make the
decision rules. Perhaps I can pick one of the trees used with Random
Forrest.  I am somewhat familiar already with Random Forrest with
respective to bagging and feature sampling and getting the mode from the
leaf nodes and it being an ensemble technique of many trees.  I am just
working from the perspective that I need decision rules, and I am working
backward form that, and I need to do it in R.