[R] formula argument evaluation

Adrian Dușa dusa.adrian at unibuc.ro
Wed Apr 13 08:59:04 CEST 2016

I suppose it would work, although "=>" is rather a descriptive symbol and
less a function.
But choosing between quoting:
"A + B => C"
and a regular function:
A + B %=>% C
probably quoting is the most straightforward, as the result of the foo()
function has to be a string anyways (which is parsed by other functions).