[R] Documentation: Was -- identical() versus sapply()

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 19:53:54 CEST 2016

On 12/04/2016 11:30 AM, ProfJCNash wrote:
> Thanks Duncan, for the offer to experiment.
>
> Can you suggest a couple of your pages that you think might need
> improvement? We might as well start with something you'd like looked at.

I don't think I can.  I don't intentionally write obscure documentation,
so I think they're all clearly written.

Which leaves the problem of choosing one.  I could probably generate a
list of help pages where I've contributed enough
to be comfortable editing them, but you'll need to choose which one to fix.

Duncan