[R] How to print the graphs in landscape/portrait orientation

jpm miao miaojpm at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 23:58:12 CEST 2016

Hi,

   I made a few graphs by ggplot. The following codes produce a pdf file
with graphs in landscape orientation on my Windows PC, while they produce a
pdf file with the same graphs, but in portrait orientation:

*p2 <- lapply(1:(2*n), function(.x) xyz_outl[.x][[1]])  #a sequence of
graphs made by ggplot*
*m2 <- marrangeGrob(p2, nrow=3, ncol=2)  *

*ggsave("xyz.pdf", m2)*

    Question: how can I let the graphs printed in landscape orientation on
my Mac? I try to add the following line before the above code, but it does
not work.

*pdf(paper = "Usr")*

   Thanks!