[R] Rcmdr will not load

Kyra Suzuyo Uwate Kyra.Uwate at colorado.edu
Fri Apr 8 20:44:47 CEST 2016

Hi,
I use Rcmdr for a lot of data analysis, but within the last month my
computer had just shut down. It took a couple of days to get it up and
running, but then R and Rstudio wouldn't load. I had to reinstall it but
now whenever I try to access Rcmdr I get an error message.

> library(Rcmdr)
Error in loadNamespace(j <- i[[1L]], c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck
  there is no package called ‘pbkrtest’
Error: package ‘car’ could not be loaded

When I use the package manager/installer in the R console and try to load
car it won't load either.

-Kyra