[R] Descriptive Statistics of time series data

Saba Sehrish sabasehrish at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 13:50:42 CEST 2016

Hi

I have four variables and the time series data for each variable consists of values for past 10 years on monthly basis. I want to get descriptive stats for these four variables separately (mean, median, sd, min, max).

The data I import to R consists of different columns, where each column gives values for one month of a particular year (e.g. March 31st, 2010). Right now R gives descriptive results for each column, whereas I need it collectively for all the years ( one mean, one sd, one min, one max and one median) for each variable.

Kindly guide me in this regard.

Thanks.
Saba

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android