[R] [DKIM] Batch Installer for R [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Li Jin Jin.Li at ga.gov.au
Fri Apr 1 05:43:29 CEST 2016

Hi Tobias,
Here is something I acquired from this mailing list some years ago. It works well for me:

#---run in previous version (e.g. R 3.1.0)
packages <- installed.packages()[,"Package"]
save(packages, file="Rpackages_R3.1.0")

#---run in new version
load("Rpackages_R3.1.0")

for (p in setdiff(packages, installed.packages()[,"Package"]))
install.packages(p)

Hope this helps.

Jin