[R] Calculate Total CORRECTED SS for non linear regression

peter dalgaard pdalgd at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 10:09:04 CEST 2015

> On 30 Sep 2015, at 02:08 , Michael Eisenring <michael.eisenring at gmx.ch> wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how to calculate the Total Corrected SS in R and how it
> can be implemented in my code?

It is just sum((y-mean(y))^2).

Beware that a fair amount of (somewhat silly) contention is going on in this area, though. In particular, the formula can give negative values, which is unfortunate if you try calling it "R^2".

Peter Dalgaard, Professor,
Center for Statistics, Copenhagen Business School
Solbjerg Plads 3, 2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark
Phone: (+45)38153501
Email: pd.mes at cbs.dk  Priv: PDalgd at gmail.com

More information about the R-help mailing list