[R] Boxplot: Plot outliners in a different window

Tagmarie Ramgad82 at gmx.net
Mon Sep 28 08:50:18 CEST 2015

Hi,
I want to draw a usual boxplot. I have one outliner way up. It makes my
boxes being drawn tiny. I do not want to delete the outliner as it is also
of ecological importance.
I know there is a way of drawing a second window on top of the boxplot which
starts at a different y-axis-scales and includes the outliners there. I saw
it on a poster once. I can't find the command though. Does anyone know it?
Best regards,
Tagmarie