[R] comparing 2 long lists in R

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 22:17:11 CEST 2015

Also, in addition to what Sarah told you, have you checked on the
Bioconductor site, as this sounds like the sort of thing that they may
well have something for already.

... and you've posted here often enough that you shouldn't still be
posting HTML and you should know about toy examples!

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

is certainly not wisdom."