[R] [FORGED] Error from lme4: "Error: (p <- ncol(X)) == ncol(Y) is not TRUE"

Rory Wilson roryrwilson at yahoo.ca
Wed Sep 23 08:37:38 CEST 2015

Hi Rolf,Yes, a reprodicuble example would be good - but it appears to be trouble with something within the data, and I cannot upload all the data here. Jean indicated the issue could be with NAs in the data, and I am inclined to agree. I will look more into that angle and see if something becomes apparent.Thanks for your help!Rory