[R] [Help] rugarch loading

KODO BETTI, Michel (CA-CIB) michel.kodobetti at ca-cib.com
Wed Sep 16 18:07:23 CEST 2015

Good afternoon to all,

I have installed rugarch and all the packages related to it, particularly truncnorm and all the installations went just fine, but when I try to load it I get this error:
Error in FUN(X[[i]], ...) :
  no such symbol do_dtruncnorm in package C:/Users/ut23g7/Documents/R/Libraries/truncnorm/libs/x64/truncnorm.dll
Error: package or namespace load failed for 'rugarch'

Does anyone have an idea of how I can resolve this issue?
I work on Windows 7 64-bit and I use R-3.2.2.

Regards,

Michel Kodo Betti.

This message and any attachments are intended for the sole use of its addressee.
If you are not the addressee, please immediately notify the sender and then destroy the message.
As this message and/or any attachments may have been altered without our knowledge, its content is not legally binding on Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank.
All rights reserved.

Ce message et ses pièces jointes sont destinés à l'usage exclusif de leur destinataire.
Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, merci d'en aviser immédiatement l'expéditeur et de le détruire ensuite.
Le présent message pouvant être altéré à notre insu, Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank ne peut pas être engagé par son contenu.
Tous droits réservés.

"Dodd-Frank Disclosure for U.S. Persons pursuant to CFTC Regulation 23.431:

In addition to the terms and conditions and such other information related to the Transaction(s) described in this communication, Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank ("CA-CIB") provides
"Additional Materials and Disclosures" by the means set forth below.  If you are an entity other than a swap dealer, a major swap participant, a securities based swap dealer and/or a major
securities based swap participant, your execution of a Transaction described in this communication with CA-CIB shall be an acknowledgement and agreement by you of the following:

1. The adequacy of the means by which the "Additional Materials and Disclosures" are or were delivered;
2. that such "Additional Materials and Disclosures" are or were made available to you on the basis that you are a U.S. person to whom such content is provided in respect of CFTC Rule 23.431 (a), or
such analogous SEC rule; and
3. you have read and understood the relevant "Additional Materials and Disclosures", and you confirm that they along with other information related to the Transaction(s) included herein are
adequate for purposes of your evaluation of such Transaction(s).

The "Additional Materials and Disclosures" may be found at our website at http://www.ca-cib.com/group-overview/dodd-frank-otc-derivatives.htm