[R] Drop in a Loop

Olu Ola oluola2011 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 15 21:12:13 CEST 2015

Thanks Will.
 Below is the flow of my code

Yhat is the fitted value
Errhat is the difference between the dependent variable and the yhat
gmmdata is the data name

N <- nrow(gmmdata)
B <- 1000
store <- matrix(0,B,11)
for (j in 1:B) {
  index = sample(1:N, N, replace=T)
  errnew = errhat[index]
  yt = yhat + errnew
objective function subroutine
gradient function subroutine
gmmiv =Optimx()
  store[j,] = coef(gmmiv)
}

What I want to do is that if the convergence code from optimx for a particular iteration is Not zero, then it should not be stored in store[j,].

Any help will be appreciated

Thank you