[R] help with old libraries

Morgan, Martin Martin.Morgan at roswellpark.org
Tue Sep 15 13:52:41 CEST 2015

GenomicRanges is a Bioconductor package.

Bioconductor packages are associated with R versions.

GenomicRanges 1.14.4 is from Bioconductor 2.13 / R version 3.0. This is from 2013, which is Quite A Long Time Ago.

The 'landing page' for this version of GenomicRanges is at

  http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.13/bioc/html/GenomicRanges.html

Install R 3.0, then use biocLite() as described on the landing page; it will install the correct version of GenomicRanges in the R-3.0 directory.

Install RapidR with R-3.0.

The R-3.0 installation will not interfere with a current R installation.

Martin Morgan