[R] Model after random forest

jpara3 j.para.fernandez at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 13 09:04:01 CEST 2015

Hi there,

I´m using random Forest package to create a random Forest:

model<-randomForest(A~.,data=mydata)

, and I use the varImpPlot(model) to see which are the most important
variables, so I obtain that C, D and F are the most important ones, but...

How can I see the model, in which levels I must set up this variables C, D
and F?

Thanks  for all

-----

Guided Tours Basque Country

Guided tours in the three capitals of the Basque Country: Bilbao, Vitoria-Gasteiz and San Sebastian, as well as in their provinces. Available languages.

Travel planners for groups and design of tourist routes across the Basque Country.