[R] Seeking help
varunmmm at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 14:11:29 CEST 2015
I am working on Predictive analytics assignment i which i need to predict
winner of state election . Data set is not very big but have multiple files
and as per my understanding only few of them are useful. Problem statement
is "* Which party should be given chance by the people to rule Bihar for
next five years in assembly election*". For better understanding, I would
like to mention few things
- Data set do not contain any opinion poll or survey data
- All are historical data some are from national poll results and some
are from assembly elections which happened in 2005 and 2010
- National election happened in 2014 in which BJP (Bhartiya Janta Party)
did well in Bihar.
- This election is only happening in one state Bihar not in entire
*My doubts : *
- What should be the criteria to select the variable, what are key
variable that we consider in any Poll if we are only having historical data
- What model and algorithm should we use
- Any suggestion how to approach.
I am attaching the data set as well Please help me out. I am clueless.
Thanks & Regards,
Department of Management Studies
More information about the R-help