[R] names in R list's

Tue Sep 8 15:30:53 CEST 2015

Which answers why the list strips HTML out, but the reason we should compose in plain text is so we see what our readers will see. The stripping sometimes makes the result nearly impossible to read and deters people from wading in to give an answer. In addition, some HTML editors act like word processors and do things like substitute curly quotes in place of normal quotes, which gives R fits in examples.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing