[R] simulation in vector autoregressive model (VAR)

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Fri Sep 4 20:44:21 CEST 2015

Before you post on Rhelp you should first read the Posting Guide. It tells you that requests for statistical advice might be answered but are not really on-topic. Furthermore requests for tutorials or extended worked examples should probably be accompanied by evidence of searching using Google or equivalent:

https://www.google.com/search?q=r+vector+auto-regressive+model&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

--
David