[R] Unable to run RcmdrPlugin.survival using 3.2.2 with Windows 10

Fri Sep 4 16:17:58 CEST 2015

This is a major point... do not make the mistake that you can "get by" using MSWord as a text editor because it actively changes your code in ways that make sense in a word processor but change code in ways that corrupt it.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing