[R] 回覆﹕ How to get filter probabilities from msmFit() of package MSwM?

王柏元 pywang61 at yahoo.com.tw
Fri Sep 4 07:47:30 CEST 2015

By using  plotProb(mod.msm,which=2), I could only show the graph of smoothed probabilities. May I extract smoothed probabilities and filter probabilities from the msmFit()?  thank you very much.
15/9/4 (五),王柏元 <pywang61 at yahoo.com.tw> 寫道:

 主旨: [R] How to get filter probabilities from msmFit() of package MSwM?
 收件者: r-help at r-project.org
 日期: 2015年9月4日,五,上午9:01

 Dear all:
     I am a rookie in using R. I have a question:
 How to get filter probabilities from msmFit() of package
 MSwM?

 following are my code....

 #Markov Switch Model
 library(MSwM)
 data(example)
 mod<-lm(y~1,example)
 mod.msm<-msmFit(mod,k=2,sw=c(T,T))
 summary(mod.msm)
 plotProb(mod.msm,which=1)
 plotProb(mod.msm,which=2)

 王柏元
 Paul Wang
 pywang61 at yahoo.com.tw

 R-help at r-project.org
 mailing list -- To UNSUBSCRIBE and more, see