[R] R on Windows 10

Fox, John jfox at mcmaster.ca
Thu Sep 3 23:04:43 CEST 2015

Dear Jeff and Stephen,

I can confirm that I'm using R 3.2.2 (and R-devel) on two Windows 10 systems with no problems whatsoever. As well, although I can't be sure, I doubt that the problem reported earlier today (concerning the RcmdrPlugin.survival package) was related to use of Windows 10.

I hope this helps,
 John

John Fox, Professor
McMaster University