[R] HPbayes

Marwah Sabry Siam marwa.syam at feps.edu.eg
Mon Oct 26 21:53:50 CET 2015

Dear R-team,

I am using HPbayes package, specificaly hp.bm.imis function in it.
When I run the function it sometimes gives this error
Error in eigen(m, only.values = TRUE, symmetric = TRUE) :
  infinite or missing values in 'x'
even though in my data there isn't any missing values or infinte values.

The weird thing though is that when I run the function again sometimes
it changes the error to be
Error in like.resamp(K = K, log.like.0 = log.like.0, opt.cov.d = opt.cov.d,  :
  argument "K" is missing, with no default
even though I defined the K in advance.

I don't know what is the problem and why it gives different error at
each run. Also, when I expanded the function it gave another error in
MVN!!!

Thank you for your time and patience.

Regards,
Marwah Sabry Siam,
Teaching Assistant at Faculty of Economics and Political Science,
Statistics Department,
01225875205