[R] [FORGED] Re: How to correct documentation?

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 17:55:32 CET 2015

On 26/10/2015 11:43 AM, Ming-Lun Ho wrote:
> Hi All,
>      So, coming back to the original point, how do I get the info to change
> the documentation to someone who has the capability to do so? For all I
> know, that could be one of you who responded, but I wouldn't know.

Posting the suggestion here is easiest; it's not 100% reliable (because
people who can make the change might miss it), but it usually works.

If it doesn't (i.e. you post and get no response), you can post it as a
bug report on bugs.r-project.org, but that's more work to handle, so it
shouldn't be your first place to go.

If you post here and get an argument about whether your suggestion is
correct (as in this case), then you shouldn't post it as a bug report.
This is the place for arguments, the bug list is *not*.

Duncan Murdoch