[R] Modifying graphs in 'survrec' package

Anna Cecilia Lawson McLean anna.lawsonmclean at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 15:17:38 CET 2015

Dear all,

I am new to R and I am using the package 'survrec'. I would like to modify
the colors and lines in graphs with multiple groups. The package includes
this example:

data(colon)
fit<-survfitr(Survr(hc,time,event)~as.factor(dukes),data=colon,type="pena")

Using the arguments "col" or "lty" has not worked:

plot(fit,ylim=c(0,1),xlim=c(0,2000), col=c("red", "blue", "orange"), lty=3)

I would be very grateful for any help! Thank you very much in advance!

Kind regards,

Anna McLean