[R] Control of x-axis variable ordering in ggplot

c06n c06n.rm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 10:01:51 CEST 2015

Hi,

are you trying to do the same thing with ggplot as with lattice?

In this case, your solution looks probably like this:

ggplot(data, aes(x, y, group = g)) +
  geom_path(aes(colour = g))

If you haven’t done so yet, I strongly recommend reading through the ggplot2 documentation: http://docs.ggplot2.org/current/index.html <http://docs.ggplot2.org/current/index.html>

It’s a bit of a read, but you’ll need this knowledge to successfully operate ggplot.