[R] Error in Opening Project on R Studio

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Fri Oct 23 13:14:47 CEST 2015

There was no attachment so we cannot tell if your problem is an R problem that is appropriate for the R-help list or if it is a RStudio issue that should go to their help forum.

The R-help list is very fussy about what kinds of attachments that it well accept.  It usually is best to just copy and paste any error messages into the main text of the e-mail.  If that does not seem appropriate you might try a pdf, png or plain text (.txt) attacment.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada