[R] (no subject)

Xibiao YE xibiao.ye at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 21:14:50 CEST 2015

Hi, I am new to R and am trying to run some spatial analysis using
SpatialEpi package. Here is part of my code:

geo<-latlong2grid(cbind(MBPolygon at data$X,MBPolygon at data$Y))
population<-tapply(mydata$population,mydata$PHRAS4,sum)
cases<-tapply(mydata$case, mydata$PHRAS4,sum)
expected.cases<-mydata$expected

and then I run:
output<-bayes_cluster(expected.cases, cases, population, geo, MBPolygon,
max.prop, k, shape, rate, J, pi0, n.sim.imp, n.sim.prior, n.sim.post)
which is a function for MCMC.

I got this message:

"  Error message as.vector(data): no method for coercing this S4 class to a
vector"

I ran the author's code and got the same message. I'm guessing there maybe
some issue with my R environment. Many people online mentioned namespace,
but no idea how to fix it.  Please help.

xibiao