[R] deSolve package

Thomas Petzoldt thpe at simecol.de
Sat Oct 17 22:19:22 CEST 2015

Dear Andre,

some people would be happy to assist you, but your code fragment is
incomplete, so diagnosing your problem was impossible. Please read the
posting guide and provide a minimum reproducible example.

Furthermore I wonder why you use dede and not ode, and why sum() with
empty parenthesis (that returns always zero).

Thomas Petzoldt