[R] additive proportional odds model in R

Neverstop neverstop at hotmail.it
Thu Oct 8 11:38:26 CEST 2015

Thank you David Winsemius for the answer.

With the ambiguous term "additive proportional odds model", I meant the
nonparametrical generalization of the parametrical proportional odds model.
In other words, I meant to fit a generalized additive model (GAM) with a
cumulative logit as link function.

>I think you should understand that Nabble postings to R-help will soon not
be allowed.
I didn't know that. Why? Should I post this topic somewhere else?