[R] Quantile Regression without intercept

Roger Koenker rkoenker at illinois.edu
Mon Oct 5 17:28:57 CEST 2015

as for lm()  or any other linear model fitting….

	rq( y ~ x - 1, … )

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger            Roger Koenker
email    rkoenker at uiuc.edu            Department of Economics
vox:     217-333-4558                University of Illinois
fax:       217-244-6678                Urbana, IL 61801