[R] Isotonic Regression

Hamed Nofal hamednofal85 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 19:04:16 CET 2015

Dear Sir
I am new to R.statistics. I am an Anaesthetist using the version Ri 386
3.2.2
I have tested the patients' response sequence for a dose sequence, and I
need to calculate an estimate of the minimum dose that gives a certain
effect on a certain percentage of the patients' number.
 I am using the Canty Bootstrap package and the  functions:
preparePava.R  (last updated 16-Dec.2012)
bootIsotonicResample.R (last updated 17-Dec.2012)
bootIsotonicReggresion.R (last updated 17-Dec.2012)
bootBC.ci.R                   (last updated 28-Dec.2011)

Unfortunately, I always get the error messages
Error in is.data.frame(x) : argument "x" is missing, with no default
Error: object 'test.boot' not found

after using the boot package:

test.boot <- boot(data=test.df,statistic=bootIsotonicRegression,
R=9999,sim='parametric',ran.gen=bootIsotonicResample,
mle = list(baselinePava=testPava.df,firstDose=10,PROBABILITY.GAMMA=0.5),
baselinePava=testPava.df,PROBABILITY.GAMMA=0.5)

Searching all the program for "is.data.frame(x)", returns with nothing

May you kindly help me
thank you and best regards

Hamed