[R] metafor - Meta-Analysis of rare events / beta-binomial regression

Markus Kösters Markus.Koesters at uni-ulm.de
Fri Nov 27 14:37:33 CET 2015

Dear Michael,

Thank you very much for your input, that is very much appreciated. I have not considered that method, because it's rather outlawed in general. But it is also included in Kuss and if I understood correctly, the collapsing method (and the Cochrane method) both performed not too bad under FEM assumption and had weaknesses in REM. I usually prefer a REM approach, but in this case that may not be that important.
I will also read the mmeta paper and documentation.

Thanks a lot!

Markus