[R] Is manova() correct for this analysis?

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 01:32:31 CET 2015

This list is about R programming. Yours is a statistical question.
Although there is certainly a nonempty intersection (and someone may
attempt a response), statistical questions are better directed to a
statistical list like stats.stackexchange.com.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

is certainly not wisdom."