[R] improve my ggplot look

Alaios alaios at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 19 14:09:47 CET 2015

Dear all,the following line of code
print me a map of an area with the points I need. I only new two minor adjustments
    ggmap(mp, darken = 0) + geom_point(aes(Longitude, Latitude, colour =Error), data = PlotPoints, size = 6)+ scale_colour_gradient2(low=muted("red"),mid="green", high=muted("blue"),trans = "log")+geom_point(aes(Longitude,Latitude),data=stationaryPoint,colour="Red",shape="s",size=12)

I want to specify my color ramp to have the specific scale
0,000010,040,130,4

I also want to plot in a way where the fonts will be binger and the legends as well.Any ideas how I can do that?
I would like to thank you for your reply
RegardsAlex