[R] {non} linear model solving

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue Nov 17 01:39:31 CET 2015

> On Nov 16, 2015, at 4:01 PM, Ragia Ibrahim <ragia11 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> thanks for replying.
>
> the question about non linear model, I formed it incorrectly, I have a single objective multi constrain non linear model..I searched some R library to solve it, is there any tutorial step by step for such problem I can follow.

I don’t see how this advances the discussion. It is hardly any more specific than the vague question you posted earlier. There has already been quite a bit of effort at building the CRAN Task Views and the Optimization Task View should have popped up with any sort of effort on your part:

https://cran.r-project.org/web/views/Optimization.html

Any sort of specific response will require that you provide …… specifics.

—
David.