[R] Ranking

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 06:17:58 CET 2015

It is perhaps worth mentioning that the OP's desire to do the
conversion to numeric to calculate won-lost percentages is completely
unnecessary and indicates that he/she could benefit by spending some
additional time learning R. See, e.g. ?tapply, ?table, ?prop.table,
and friends.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter