[R] extraction of parameters for intercept from "lavaan" object

Dimitri Liakhovitski dimitri.liakhovitski at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 00:15:49 CET 2015

I am using 'lavaan' to estimate a single indicators model.
My model itself looks like this:

sem1model <- '
Imp ~ Ux
Mem ~ Ux + Imp
AE ~ Imp + Mem + Ux
UL ~ Ux + Imp + AE
'
sem1 <- sem(sem1model, data = mydata)

I am getting a decent fit and want to use this model.
My unstandardized coefficient for regressing Imp onto UX is 1.057,
taken from parameterEstimates(sem1, standardized = TRUE):

       lhs              op           rhs   est
1     Impression  ~            UX 1.057

Question: Can I know say: in order to predict Imp based on Ux it's Imp
= Ux * 1.057?
Or should there also be an intercept present in this formula?
I did not specify any intercepts anywhere in my model?

If there should be an intercept, then where can I find it in the object sem1?

Thanks a lot!

--
Dimitri Liakhovitski