[R] conditionally disable evaluation of chunks in Rmarkdown...

Tue Nov 10 16:20:59 CET 2015

Well, strictly speaking knitr and rmarkdown are a contributed packages and the official contact for any contributed package is found via the maintainer() function. The Posting Guide indicates that R-help should only be used as a backup if that avenue is a dead end.

To be fair to the OP, there are a lot of useful contributed packages that get discussed here anyway. But Bert is right that if there is a forum more appropriate for a contributed package then it should be preferred and any question posed here should mention any dead ends encountered and good netiquette would be to link to any publicly-visible record of those attempts.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing