[R] using Fortran with R

Eduardo M. A. M.Mendes emammendes at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 21:09:53 CET 2015

Dear Erin

I have written some packages using my old fortran source codes.   Nothing fancy as the ones in CRAN but they do what they suppose to do.  If you are interested in checking a very simple package using a fortran code, please look at https://github.com/emammendes/mittagleffler <https://github.com/emammendes/mittagleffler> , an R-package to deal with Mittag-Leffler functions (fractional differential equations).

Cheers

Ed