[R] Trouble Installing R packages

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 17:43:17 CET 2015

On 05/11/2015 9:42 PM, Adam Garza wrote:
> Trying to install vcd package but can’t
> It seems like it tries but runs into some kind of error and so quits.
>
> Maybe it has something to do with the “dependencies” – not sure what that means

Most packages depend on other packages.  The vcd package depends on some
standard packages which you likely already have, plus colorspace and
lmtest.    But the site (cran.revolutionanalytics.com) where you're
trying to download those doesn't have them.  (It also seems to be
missing the Windows binary.  I'd try setting a different mirror.)

Duncan Muroch