[R] Attempting to plot two different time series together

Fri Nov 6 02:25:55 CET 2015

Seems like you would benefit from reading about long and wide data... perhaps  [1].

If I am understanding what you want,  ggplot facetting should be able to do what you want.  You first have to put the data in long form (e.g. variable, timestamp, value) before you give it to ggplot.

If you want more specific help then you should provide a small sample data set as one or more  R dputs as the Posting Guide recommends (see footer, and  [2]).

[1] https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/tidyr/vignettes/tidy-data.html

[2] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing